- M.S. degree in Information Science and Technology. Mar. 2021, Dept. of Creative Informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, Japan (expected).
- B.S. degree in Engineering. Mar. 2019, Aerospace Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
Research and work experiences
- Research assistant of The University of Tokyo, Japan (2019 April - ).
(“Stress-free, real-time, and full-band voice conversion based on perceptual models,” executed under the Commissioned Research of MIC SCOPE 182103104, Representative: Shinnosuke Takamichi)
- Research intern at NEC Data Science Research Laboratories (Supervisor: Dr. Osamu Hoshuyama), Japan
(2019 August - 2019 September).
- Teaching assistant of “Project Practice” lecture at The University of Tokyo, Japan (2019 April - 2019 July).
- Part-time engineer at Recruit Co., Ltd., Japan (2019 April - 2019 June).
- Data science intern at Recruit Technologies Co., Ltd., Japan (2019 February - 2019 May).
- Part-time engineer at Delight Inc., Japan (2017 May – 2019 March).